Pesky overdraft fees — they happen to the best of us. Now you can avoid them with an affordable line of credit that’s there to back you up.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Friendly Service
- Protect yourself against overdraft fees
- Receive a monthly overdraft protection statement
- Pay 5% of your loan balance or $100 monthly, whichever is greater
- Payments automatically deducted from your checking account each month
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms to meet your budget and needs
- 24-hour access via online banking or telephone banking
- Fast, local decisions made here in our Chelsea and Dexter communitites
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
CSB Overdraft Protection offers you a personal line of credit combined with the simplicity and convenience of your checking account–and you are in complete control. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about inadvertent overdrafts in your checking account. With Overdraft Protection, you avoid costly overdraft charges and embarrassing check returns.
You create your own loan–to cover unforeseen expenses or purchases of that special item–simply by writing a check. When you write for more than the balance in your account, we automatically cover that check (in multiples of $100) with an Overdraft Protection loan up to your pre-approved credit limit.
Once your Overdraft Protection loan account is activated, you receive a monthly Overdraft Protection statement along with your regular checking account statement. It will detail all of your credit line transactions for the month, including finance charges. You will be required to pay 5% of your loan balance, or $100, whichever is greater. The minimum required payment will be automatically deducted from your checking account each month after you have received and reviewed your statement. Of course, you may pay more or all, if you wish, by remitting payment directly to the bank.
It is easy to add CSB Overdraft Protection to your personal checking account. Your account number remains the same and you may continue to use your existing checks.