Take advantage of these special financing programs for your operation. Enjoy a competitive rate and terms tailored to you — with local service from a bank you can trust.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Friendly Service
Farmer Mac I Loans
Farmer Mac I provides financing for conventional ag loans. Farmer Mac II is also available for farming operations that qualify for the Farm Service Agency Guaranteed Loan Program. These loans allow your operation to finance farm land for 5 to 15 years with amortizations of 15 or 25 years. Fixed and adjustable rates are available. For our more mature farming operations, "choice" pricing may be available.
- Flexible options on rate and term
- Quick preliminary approval from Farmer Mac
- Assistance with application process and continued servicing by your local ag lender
To learn more about Farmer Mac loans, visit Farmer Mac online.
The Business and Industry (B&I) Guaranteed Loan Program is designed to help credit-worthy rural businesses obtain needed credit for almost any purpose — with the intent to save and create jobs in rural America.
- Affordable financing for your agricultural operation
- Similar to the SBA 7(a) small business loan program
- May enjoy better pricing and terms than with other loans
- Any size business may be eligible; especially those that save or create jobs
- Finance a wide range of agribusiness-related needs:
- Startup costs
- Working capital
- Real estate
- And more
- Repayment terms customized to fit your operation's unique needs
- Lenders experienced in local agricultural standards
- 24-hour access via online banking or telephone banking
- Fast, local decisions made here in our Chelsea and Dexter communitites
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
To learn more about B&I Loans, see this FAQ (PDF).