Comprehensive Financial Planning
Christopher DeRuyver, founder and owner of Affinity Wealth Solutions, offers securities and advisery services through Commonwealth Financial Network®, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
Chris has over 26 years of experience, and is dedicated to providing the highest level of client service. The top priority of Affinity Wealth Solutions is to provide a truly comprehensive approach to financial planning, with a focus on sound ethical guidance.
We invite you to visit any of our three Chelsea State Bank locations, at no cost to you. Whether you have a 401(k) from a previous employer, want a second opinion on your current investments or you want to plan for retirement, Affinity Wealth Solutions can help.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today!
The Importance of Investing
You’ve worked hard for what you have and deserve to have the future you want. Your financial future depends in large on decisions you make today. When you take the time to build a financial plan you are taking the first step in achieving your goals and we will be there with you every step of the way.
When should you start saving?
Schedule an investment review with an experienced adviser to get some answers and develop a plan on how to achieve your goals.
- Work with Affinity Wealth Solutions and experience the value of truly independent financial guidance.
- You’ll find a partner who takes the time to understand what matters most to you and is dedicated to helping you pursue your vision of the future.
- The commitment we make to every one of our relationships is why our clients entrust us to guide their financial lives and recommend us to their families and friends to do the same.
- Receive an in-person meeting at one of our Chelsea State Bank locations.
Developing an investment plan requires you to quantify your goals and could greatly improve your chances of achieving the retirement you have dreamed of. It could help maximize the chances of meeting the objectives in your financial plan that best aligns with your financial goals.
Regardless of the state of your current financial picture, it’s always a good idea to review your financial plan and understand how it relates to your financial goals. It is important to be aware of the options you can take that can help your financial well-being.
Why have a Financial Adviser?
Having the support and knowledge of a Financial Adviser may improve your chances of having a more secure future for you and your loved ones. We can help guide you through the steps you should be taking to best align your investment strategies with your financial goals. It may help you better understand your current investments or discover new opportunities and solutions that can better serve you in accomplishing your financial objectives.
Products and Services
- Customize Investment Solutions
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Legacy Planning
- Fixed Income Solutions
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Bonds
- Municipal Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Stock, Exchange Traded Funds and Unit-Investment Trusts
- Private Asset Management Solutions
- Alternative Investments
- Business Retirement Solutions (401(k), SIMPLE, SEP)
- Fixed Annuities
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Variable Annuities
- Life insurance, including:
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Variable Universal Life
- Universal Life with Long-Term Care Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Schedule your complimentary investment review today!
Education Savings Accounts
It's never too early to begin preparing for your child's education. With our Education Savings Accounts, you can save up ahead of time.
- Set aside funds for your child's education
- No setup or annual fee
- Dividends grow tax-free
- Withdrawals are tax-free and penalty-free when used for qualified education expenses1
- Designated beneficiary must be under 18 when contributions are made
- To contribute to an ESA, certain income limits apply2
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- $2,000 maximum annual contribution per child
- The money must be withdrawn by the time he or she turns 303
- The ESA may be transferred without penalty to another member of the family
- No minimum deposit to open
Investments are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency and are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, any bank or depository institution. Funds are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal investment. Chelsea State Bank is not a registered broker-dealer or Registered Investment Adviser. Chelsea State Bank and Commonwealth are unaffiliated entities. Fixed Insurance Products and services offered through Affinity Wealth Solutions.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state regulations and registration requirements regulating investment products and services.
1Qualified expenses include tuition and fees, books, supplies, board, etc.
2Consult your tax advisor to determine your contribution limit.
3Those earnings are subject to income tax and a 10% penalty.