P2P is a convenient and secure way to pay friends, family or almost anyone. It’s so quick and easy you can pay your friends back for lunch right from your mobile phone. All you need is their email address or mobile number. It’s that simple.
No need to mail a check or visit the ATM. Send money, even to people who don’t bank with us and it’s free. All the Recipient needs is a debit card or a bank account. Now you can enjoy the security you have come to expect from Chelsea State Bank while experiencing the convenience of near real time P2P funds transfers.
You only need one safe and secure app. There’s no need to have additional apps on your phone. Now you can handle all your banking transactions from one safe and secure location, the CSB Mobile App. Since no enrollment is required, CSB P2P is already available to Online Banking or Mobile Banking Customers. Now that’s convenience.
How it works
- You must have a Chelsea State Bank consumer Debit Card – Mastercard
Log into the CSB Mobile App or our Online Banking website. Select the More menu through the App or click CSB Pay Someone® under the Accounts dropdown menu.
- Enter the mobile number or email address of the person to receive the transfer and the amount
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and hit Send
- An email or SMS text message is sent to the Recipient with a link to collect the funds
- Once the Recipient accesses the link, they select how they want to receive the funds. They can choose to accept the funds using their Debit Card or Account number.
- The funds are deposited nearly instantly if an eligible debit card is provided by the Recipient.
- The funds may take up to 3 days when an account number is provided
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know to send money to someone?
The Recipient email address or mobile phone number.
Does CSB P2P Pay Someone cost anything?
Chelsea State Bank does not charge a fee for this service. The Receiver does not get charged a fee.
When will the Recipient see the money?
If the Recipient enters their eligible debit card, the transfer will be near instant. If the Recipient chooses to enter their bank account number, the transfer could take up to 3 days to appear in their account.
When will the transfer come out of my account?
Once a P2P transfer is initiated, the transfer amount will be debited from your account instantly.
What if I make a mistake?
The funds that are credited to the Recipient’s account cannot be recalled by us. If you suspect that you have entered information incorrectly, call us immediately and we may be able to cancel the Transfer. We have no obligation to cancel the Transfer or to reimburse funds that were transferred according to the Sender’s instructions.
How much can I send through P2P?
There is a limit of $500 per transaction for P2P. In addition, your daily CSB Debit Mastercard Point of Sale limits apply to P2P payments, and that default limit is $1,000 per day.
Can I pay a company through P2P?
P2P is not intended for this type of transfer. It's designed for personal payments, as the recipient will be receiving their payment on a debit card, in most cases.
- Quickly and easily send and receive money from your checking account*
- Conveniently available within online banking through bill pay
- Send money in three easy steps:
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile phone number
- They get notified to deposit their money
- Money goes directly to their bank account
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
To Get Started
Have a question? View our Popmoney FAQ.